Sarah Palin Vs. Black Thomas Sowell - The Intellectual Superiority Of White Women
Ed Rhodes
2021-01-06 21:27:21 UTC
Sarah Palin's a Brainiac, Thomas Sowell is Black like Obama and OJ
Simpson.
Sarah Palin claimed today that Jesus Christ celebrated Easter during
his time on Earth.
In an interview with Fox and Friends this morning, the former Alaska
governor promoted her new book about the left's "war on Christmas" and
argued that all Christian holidays should return to the traditional
versions practiced by Jesus.
"It makes me so gosh darn angry," Palin explained. "The liberal left
in this country has targeted Christian holidays and is trying to
secularize them right out of existence.
"When Jesus celebrated Easter with his disciples there were no Easter
bunnies or egg hunts. There were no Easter sales at department stores
or parades in the street. Easter was a special time of prayer and
Christian activism.
"Jesus would gather all the townspeople around and would listen to
their stories about the meaning of Easter in their lives. Then he
would teach them how to love one another, how to protest Roman
abortion clinics and how to properly convert homosexuals.
"You can't even do things like that these days without getting called
out by some wacko left-wing human rights group. Christians had more
freedom under Roman rule than we do now in our own country! We need to
return Easter back to the way it was when Jesus was alive."
Gospel of Palin
Easter is a Christian holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus
Christ on the third day after he was crucified by the Romans in the
1st century A.D. It is the most important holiday for Eastern and
Orthodox Christians, and also has great significance in the West.
Because Easter is a celebration of Jesus's resurrection from the dead,
it is highly unlikely that he celebrated the holiday before his death.
Its first recorded instance is sometime in the mid-2nd century. This
seemingly obvious fact was not lost on the Fox and Friends team, who
instantly challenged Palin's assertions.
"Sarah, you know that we love you," started co-host Brian Kilmeade. "I
can understand if you think Christian holidays have become too secular
and you want to return to the days of the early church. But you have
to know that Jesus never celebrated Easter right? I mean you have to
know that. What do you think Easter celebrates?"
"Well, Brian, Easter celebrates, you know, sticking it to all the
liberal lefties out there who want to be taking our guns and our
freedom," Palin responded. "It celebrates the rights of the unborn and
the right to religious freedom, to not have government come in and
tell you who to believe in and who not to ..."
"It celebrates the death and resurrection of Jesus," Kilmeade
interrupted. "It celebrates his death and resurrection from the dead.
Now Sarah, tell me how can Jesus celebrate his own death before he
died?"
Palin stared blankly into the screen for about 15 seconds, before
co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck cut to commercial.
Looked it up. Parody story. Even Palin wouldn't be THAT stupid.
Ed Rhodes
2021-05-20 02:09:06 UTC
[...]
Uh, no. I don't like Sarah Palin, but you're quoting a satirical
newspaper on a par with "The Onion."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/palin-jesus-easter/
Ed Rhodes
2021-05-20 02:09:44 UTC
[...]
And... since you posted it twice, I'll reply to it twice;