If You Love Trump, You Want To Kill Americans!
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 16:32:34 UTC
"raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1
@leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:oml1mt$ja6$***@dont-
If the Coup Against Trump Succeeds? ?
There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats,
Republicans and media types who attack our mighty white leader
Trump!
Dude!

He's not "white", he's kinda orange...
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-13 15:26:16 UTC
"raykeller" <whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1
@leftards_are_loosers.com> wrote in news:oml1mt$ja6$***@dont-
If the Coup Against Trump Succeeds? ?
There very shortly afterward will be a lot of dead Democrats,
Republicans and media types who attack our mighty white leader
Trump!
Fucking coward. We should bring back dueling.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017